As we all know, today, 25th May 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) comes into force, which will require a deep change in the personal data processing, as well as express consent.
Talent Spy, for its own and all users registered interest, works consecutively with personal data and your privacy and security ensurement is a priority. This communication and consent statement allow us to comply with the new legislation. For that, Talent Spy requires all persons registered in this database to consent their personal data processing, according to the following points:
– The personal data available are restricted to those you fill out in Talent Spy platform registration, which are: name, email, phone number, position and represented entity.
– Your personal data processing will be Talent Spy responsability and can never be transmitted to third parties without your prior authorization.
– Your personal data will be kept in the Talent Spy database until you give us a otherwise written indication by mail or email.
-At any time you can rectify your personal data, your consent, as well as request the forgetting or deletion of the same, sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, detailing its purpose. Talent Spy undertakes to respond to these requests within a maximum period of 15 working days from the date of your request receiption.
– This online consent is valid for legal purposes and will be active for the next 6 months.
The purpose of Talent Spy in the use of personal data concerns 2 essential points:
1. The greater knowledge of customers and registered users typology, with the aim of better serving them.
2. Possibility to share interesting information regarding our service subscription advantages, new platform features, training and services, promotional actions and discounts and other elements considered useful under the Talent Spy.
If you wish to receive our communications, please fill the form below, confirming your consent to the use of your personal data.
Any questions please contact us at +351 253 250 300 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your attention.